TRX Radio MIDI
The TRX Radio MIDI system has been specially designed for the radio TRANSMISSION and RECEPTION of serial type data (MIDI).
- UHF transmitter.
- 10 mW RF power.
- 100 m range (approx.).
- Powered by 5 x 1.2V 1500 maH metalhydrate (NiMH) rechargeable batteries.
- Battery life about 10 hours when fully charged.
- "TRUE DIVERSITY" technology receiver system with two tuned antennas.
- Sensitivity > 2 ÁV (-100dBm).
Everyone that has installed or will install a Musictech Midi system can use the NEW TRX RADIO MIDI
GENERAL MIDI STANDARD SYSTEM
- WELL PROVEN solid state contact system.
- BELLOWS DYNAMICS for R.H and L.H.
- Transmits on all 16 MIDI channels.
- Can memorize up to 150 Performances, with a DIFFERENT MIDI channel each section,
150 Global A, 150 Global B.
- The MIDI channel of any section can be set to 'OFF'.
- Two polyphonic channels for the Right Hand and Chords, one of which can be mono.
- PROGRAM CHANGE 'OFF' control.
- Sound banks can be selected by GENERAL MIDI commands.
- PLAY function with 6 groups of 25 performances each.
- Volume control for Right hand with Volume pedal.
- Value ▒ for Program Changes, Performances and Global A and B.
- EXIT, RIGHT OFF, VOLUME ▒, Control keys Block/Unblock functions.
- SONG PLAY, SONG SELECT functions, ARRANGEMENTS VOLUME ▒ (System Exclusive Code).
- SAVE/LOAD function.
- DUMP OUT/DUMP IN function.
MIDI channel, OCTAVE ▒ 3, Keyb. SPLIT, SUSTAIN, POLY/MONO option, MIN. Value
Dyn. Expression, Bellows SPEED settings, Note VELOCITY, AFTERTOUCH,
START/STOP, EFFECT controller, TEMPO, CC0 and CC32 control.
- PITCH BEND function (optional)
MT55 CHROMATIC MASTER KEYBOARD
The only real chromatic master keyboard with the same mechanisms as the accordion, both for the right and left hands. Furthermore it uses the same solid state sensors for the contact systems as tested in accordions for more than 5 years. This assures that the player has the same sensitivity that would only normally be obtained with an accordion.
- B system (C in 2nd and 3rd row)
- C system (C in 1st row)
Right Hand - 87 active buttons.
Left Hand - 120 active buttons with 2 or 3 rows of basses.
MIDI Transmission Channels:
Rt. Hand - CH. 1 and 4 (pre-settable).
Chords - CH. 2, Basses - CH. 3
Dimensions (cm): 100 (L) x 21.5 (W) x 10 (H).